Request a Free Consultation

Whether you need help with Family Law, Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy, or Tax and Business planning, fill out the form below or call 903-871-1714 to request a free initial consultation.

How can we help?

Submitting this form does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Also, to avoid a potential conflict of interest, please do not provide specifics about the dispute or opposing party. Simply describe the general nature of the dispute; e.g., charged with DWI in Rusk County, divorce with two kids, custody dispute in Smith County involving one child, want to protect myself against abusive boyfriend, seeking to adopt in Greg County, I want to contest paternity, seeking representation in CPS case, etc.

Attorney Tyler "Ty" Czapla